Dr. Sanjay Ranade: Associate Professor
He has a wide range of experience both in the academic and practical aspects communication and media. In the past, he had worked in the field of communication and media various capacitiess including being a Professor and Director at Jagran Lakecity University Bhopal, Editor at Popular Prakashan Pvt. Ltd, Group News Coordinator at Lokmat newspaperPvt. Ltd, Press Adviser to Union Minister of Power at Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Media strategist and analyst at Rabtaa Communications Private Limited, Media Consultant at Abacus ICC, Deputy General Manager at IN Mumbai, Senior Metro Correspondent at Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group), Principle Correspondent at Emerging Markets Data Plc, Senior Correspondent at Television International, Business India Group, Reporter at Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) and Reporter at The Indian Post. Dr. Ranade is also consultatnt for Indian Communication Design and conducts Communcation Design workshops, Communication audits for corporates, NGOs and individuals.
- Mehmood - Man of Many Moods, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai 2005 Authors: Dr Sanjay R. This biography of the Hindi film actor, comedian Mehmood was unpublished in Hindi and written by Hanif Zaveri. I translated it into English.
- Where Ends Collide, www.oxfordbookstore.com 2001 Authors: Dr Sanjay R.
- Overcoming the Dark Cloud of Despair, The Best of Speaking Tree, Bennett, Coleman & Co Ltd 2006 Authors: Dr Sanjay R.
- The Active Power of the Pledge, The Best of Speaking Tree, Bennett, Coleman &Co Ltd 2006 Page3 Authors: Dr Sanjay R.
- The Kolis of Mumbai at Crossroads: Religion, Business and Urbanisation in Cosmopolitan Bombay Today, Asian Studies Association Australia 2008 Authors: Dr Sanjay R.
- Communication Skills for the Media Entrant Registrar, University of Mumbai 2009 Authors: Dr Sanjay R.
- Challenging the Gutenberg Legacy, printing as mass medium before Gutenberg, Critical Inquiry, vol I, Issue IV October 2010 Authors: Dr Sanjay R.
- Public Service Broadcasting in India, Public Service Broadcasting and Its Role in Raising Civic Consciousness, Asian Media Information and Communication Centre 2012 Authors: Dr Sanjay R.
- The Journey of an Indian Sudra Caste from Artisans to Entrepreneurs to Capitalists: The Visvakarma Panchals, Readworthy October 30, 2013 Authors: Dr Sanjay R., Sneha Subhedar
- Muslim Saints and Hindu Fundamentalism: Co-existence amongst the Tribal Koli of Mumbai, Readworthy October 30, 2013 Authors: Dr Sanjay R., Prof Marika Vicziany, Dr Jayant Bhalchandra Bapat
- Reconstructing the Mumbai Koli Profile, Mumbai - Social-cultural perspectives: Contributions of ethnic groups and communities 2014 Authors: Dr Sanjay R.
- Working paper presented at the seminar on ‘Mindful Communication for Asian Integration’, Communication Arts Faculty, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, December 14-15, 2015.