Instructions for Selected Candidates
- You may pay your fees in Cash or by Demand Draft.
- Local candidates from Mumbai will have to collect a challan copy from the department.
- Out station candidates can courier their DD along with other documents to the following address:
- Department of Communication and Journalism, 2nd Floor, Health Centre Building, University of Mumbai, Kalina campus, Santacruz (East), Mumbai: 400098.
- Please prepare a Demand Draft in the name of: The Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai, payable at Mumbai.
- If the couriered DD and documents don’t reach us in the stipulated time, then the seat goes to the next waitlisted candidate.
- The fee for the course must be paid on or before Wednesday, June 14, 2017 to confirm your seat and the duplicate receipt must be submitted to the Department at the Kalina Campus as a proof of payment.
- If you do not pay the fees in this time, your seat will be allotted to the candidates in the waiting list on July 15, 2017. In such a case, the waitlisted candidates will have to pay the fees on or before June 19, 2017.
- Candidates must carry three photocopy sets of following documents:
In case the Caste Certificate or any other document is found to be fraudulent, the admission is liable to be cancelled immediately.SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs 95/- against fees. All other reserved category candidates will have to pay the fees in full.The admission will be confirmed only after submission of valid and complete list of documents at the time of admission. In case of failure of submission, your selection stands cancelled and the seat goes to the next waitlisted candidate.Those selected candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree other than University of Mumbai, have to apply for Eligibility Certificate in the Department by submitting their 10th standard to Graduation Mark Sheets (submit 1st year, second year and third year), Migration Certificate from their University, Two Testimonials on college letter head (in case you have not submitted them before), and caste certificate (if applicable).Obtaining the Eligibility Certificate is wholly the responsibility of the candidate. If the Eligibility formalities are not completed in the stipulated time given by the Eligibility Section, they will have to pay a fine of Rs.10000, and/or their admissions are liable to be cancelled.An orientation is planned for all the admitted students on 4th July 2017. Lectures will be commencing from 5th July 2017 onwards. Further details will be given on the orientation day.Attendance will be STRICTLY monitored from the very first day.
- Tenth Standard Mark sheet
- Twelfth Standard Marksheet
- First Year, Second Year and Final year Bachelor Degree mark sheets
- Marksheet of any other degree/diploma after Bachelor’s degree (if applicable)
- Education Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Reserved category candidates must bring photocopy of these additional documents: Ration card, Caste Certificate, and Aadhar Card.