Prof. Lubna Yusuf Moosa
She teaches Media Economics, Introduction to Media Research and Advanced Media Research. Her areas of specialisation are Media Research and New Media. Currently pursuing her doctoral research under Dr. Sunder Rajdeep, Department of Communication and Journalism, University of Mumbai.
- 102nd Indian Science Congress, held at University of Mumbai on January 3-7, 2015. Member of the Organising Committee at the 8th VigyaanSancharakSammelan.
- Workshop on Blogger`s Workshop, Jointly organized by UNICEF, Maharashtra and University of Mumbaion March 10-11, 2015. (Part of Organising Team).
- Workshop on Blogger`s Workshop, Jointly organized by UNICEF, Maharashtra and University of Mumbai, on March 10-11, 2015.
- Participated in Environmental Journalism Workshop scheduled on 17th October 2015
- Workshop on Development Communication; Jointly organized by UNICEF, Maharashtra and Dept. of Communication & Journalism, University of Mumbai, on Sept. 10-11, 2015.
- Participated in organizing an event celebrating 40 yrs. of Sholay
- Participated in organizing an event celebrating 60 yrs birth anniversary of Smitapatil
- Organised Eyes & dental testing in association with Titan eye+